Roleplaying Crossover Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Crossover Forum!

...It's as the title says, big deal.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia OCs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lafrenze
Admin
Lafrenze

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

This is the category that Hetalia OCs go in!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingcrossover.forumotion.com
Lafrenze
Admin
Lafrenze

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Name: Meredith X

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/eadj (the rose is to represent her ability to create and destroy)

Powers: Ability to create and destroy (ability to manipulate atoms, basically.)

Personality: Tom-boyish, can be a bit rude.

Love Interest: Romano.

Foes: France and Prussia.

Bio: N/A
Back to top Go down

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Name: Verde Rosemary

Nation: Isle of Erana

Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, with two clips that hold two pieces of hair in place along the side of her face, evergreen colored eyes, rosy cheeks, spectacles without temples (the things that hold the glasses on so they look like the old glasses back in the 1800’s), wears a lab coat, spring green shirt, a forest green skirt, and black flats, her fingernails are painted light green, and she’s average on her weight.

LI: Estonia

Age Appearance-wise: 17

Real Age: About roughly 200 years, her birthday’s August 4th. (I changed it. XD)

Family: Iceland, England, Baurin (Another OC of mine, Baurin is her brother. His lands are located south of her nation), and Spain (he discovered her lands by accident when going to explore the Americas, his ship got blown off course in a storm.)

Pets: She has a pet dog (Luna), 2 pet cats (Shy-Cat and Ashes), and she helps look after a flock of local sheep.

Friends: Romano, Italy, America, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Ukraine, Canada, Finland, Japan, and Turkey.

Enemies: Prussia, he’s too stuck up. Austria, he’s too suck up as well. Denmark, he’s just too annoying and flirty. France, he’s way too flirty and annoying. Russia, he scares her. Belarus, she scares her too.

Personality: Shy, quiet around strangers, talkative around friends, sarcastic, random, smart, horrible cook, blushes easily, smart, extremely clumsy (she trips on nothing), follows the rules, bookworm, loyal, dry sense of humor, is a little slow when it comes to jokes, low self-esteem, and computer geek.

History: She was originally a Spanish colony, gained her freedom, then she became a British colony, and after a while she finally became her own independent nation. She’s very peaceful and became free without fighting, her nation is a bit too weak for that.
Back to top Go down

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Wen (Warm) Qiang (Red Rose)

Nation: Xanygus, it’s a large (roughly the size of Australia XD) nation towards the middle between China and North America.

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/d7I5

LI: Canada

Age Appearance-wise: 20

Real Age: Became independent in 1788 on July 16th, I totally did that on accident, same month as America and Canada. XD I love it when I do that kind of thing.

Family: All of the Asian nations, China’s like her older brother/father figure. Her nation is a mixture of Chinese/Korean/Japanese/American. XD It’s an interesting place. The primary languages are Chinese and Korean though. She uses Chinese honorifics.

Pet: Her pet monkey Xiaobo (little wrestler), nicknamed Obo, he’s very mischievous and she takes him everywhere. XD

Friends: America, Canada (she can see him just fine and never mistakes him for America), Russia (it’s more one sided, he thinks of her as a friend, though he scares her a lot), Greece, Finland, and Hungary.

Enemies: France, Prussia, S. Korea (in a brotherly sister way, they quarrel a lot XD), Turkey, and Denmark.

Personality: Can be very shy, but once you get to know here she’ll come out of her shell; she has a low tolerance for perverts and often ends up borrowing some of Hong Kong’s firecrackers and scaring them when they least expect it; very fun loving, she loves going to amusement parks with America; loves anything cute (I wonder where she got that from XD); likes to try new things; loves visiting other nations and learning about them; her culture’s food is often what you’d see on Bizarre Foods, like South Korea she tends to like fermented foods XD; blushes easily; says ‘teru’ at the end of her sentences, it’s one of the ways China influenced her;and she has a nasty habit of apologizing over the littlest of things, even if they weren’t her fault.

History: For a decent time she was ruled by China, but she grew sick of it and fought for her independence. It was a decently long war, but she finally gained it. For many years like Japan she was closed off, but she decided to open her ports and many different kinds of people visited and began living there, it’s very culturally diverse there, her population’s mainly Asian though. Her main exports are silk and gemstones. Gets quite a few tourists for her interesting culture, it has many large cities.
Back to top Go down

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Name: Peppi (Everlasting) Candelas (Candle)

Nation: Island Republic of Iton (Made up XD), it’s east of the Virgin Islands by 200 miles.

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/d7FY (I think she’s really cute. XD Also her shorts are whitish grey.)

LI: Cuba, he never gets any love so I figured why not. XD

Age Appearance-wise: A couple years younger than Cuba

Real Age: Well she became a nation 2 years before Cuba did in 1900. XD She was under Spain’s control till then though, she was very dependent on him.

Family: Spain, grew up with Verde so she’s like a sister, grew up with Romano as well loves to piss him off (in a sisterly way of course XD), and if The Virgin Islands was a character she’d be related to them.

Pets: Has a large aquarium with many different kinds of salt water fish and has a couple of turtles.

Friends: Canada (often mistakes him for America and sometimes doesn’t see him, other times she does though), Cuba, France (XD), America (much to Cuba’s unhappiness), Poland, Turkey, Seychelles, and Italy.

Enemies: England, Scotland, Austria, and she told Belarus off once and so Belarus has tried to kill her before. XD

Personality: Very upbeat, cheery almost all the time, has a huge temper though (France learned the hard way, but she forgave him and they became friends XD), can hold a grudge for a long time, but will forgive you if you bribe her with ice cream, not afraid to share her opinion (hence the Belarus incident), gets sidetracked WAY too easy, loves watching scary movies (she often watches them with Verde and America XD), laid back when with friends and at home, very friendly, loves to get people to smile, and she’s rather mean spirited to her enemies and she often likes to beat England up for no reason. XD

History: Was a colony of Spain for a very long time and depended highly on him, though after a while she wanted freedom and made a deal with Spain with no war, neither of them were prepared for a war so they had to do it that way, plus neither of them wanted to be in one. XD So now Iton’s a nation and it’s doing rather well economy-wise since she’s rather wise with her money. Her main exports are tropical fruit and fish. Tourists flock there since it’s a very beautiful place, lots of couples get married there and such. :3 Has three major cities and then many small towns and cities, mainly along the coasts.
Back to top Go down
Lafrenze
Admin
Lafrenze

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Name: Senka

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/ead9

Personality: Shy, can be nice.

Love Interest: Japan

Foes: France

Bio: N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia OCs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia OCs!   Hetalia OCs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down